Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

Fortune Teller and 1st blogiversary!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! One year ago today I wrote my first blog post! The blogging craft world is great and I have found many talented people. Thank you to everybody who has followed me!



This week at {Pin}spiration our sponsor is Sassy Studio. Isn't this image great? I especially love the foggy background, this is where I got the colours for my card. This image inspired me to make a fantasy/magical looking card, I think fortune tellers are very magical! If this image inspires you to make something come join in!

Challenges:
Paper Creator's - Blue and Pink
Perfectly Rustics - Patterned Paper
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics with your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Katelyn! Love the soft tones in your card and that awesome fortune teller!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogaversary! Love the colours you've used. especially the green. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Katelyn beautiful design & a great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty colour combo Katelyn. Happy Anniversary.
    Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty In Pink!

    Thanks for playing with The Squirrel and The Fox last fortnight (sorry I'm late getting round!)

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    Craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete