Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Every Inchie Monady: Night Watchman

Hmm, this subject was really tricky. It took me a while to finally come up with a good idea. What do all night watchman have to have? A flashlight! How else are they able to see at night? So that is what I drew. I painted the background black to represent night and I tried to splatter yellow to represent stars, but the splattering didn't turn out to well. In the corner I added the dog barking because guards usually have dogs to help them. See other interpretations of "Night Watchman" at Every Inchie Monday. I hope you have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. This is a terrific idea for the incie challenge this week

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like we both had the same idea! LOL I like yours much better though. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea and I love the background, especially the ruff ruff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great take on the theme, I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a brilliant interpretation.

    ReplyDelete