Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

Have A Ball

Hello! I hope everybody has been having nice weather. With father's day coming up our challenge this week at Platypus Creek is to make a card for a boy, which I know can be hard sometimes, especially for me because I like to make girly cards. I hope you can join us for this challenge!



Challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey - Masculine
Crafty Creations - One For The Boys
Dream Valley - Sports
Ribbon Carousel - Fun In The Sun
Crafter's Cafe - Male
Milk Coffee - Male Inspired

3 comments:

  1. Cute and a great layout sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour matching, and that gingham ribbon is perfect.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I love the colours and design you used. Thank you for joining us over at Milk Coffee challenge.
    Hugs, Cristina.

    ReplyDelete