Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

Bloom

I hope everybody had a great weekend. Everything has finally bloomed here, and I love it! My garden is coming along nicely. I have never made a black and white plus one other colour card before, so this was a little bit of a challenge because I usually go all out with the colours. I really like this image from Platypus Creek Digitals. Come join us with our challenge Black and white plus on colour challenge over at Platypus Creek.


Challenges:
Crafty Calendar - Blooms and Blossoms
Rhedd and Rosie - Blooms Lovely
Everybody Art - Flowers
Creative Belli - Flowers
ABC Challenge - N For Not Just One ( 3 or more embellishments)


6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, I like your colour combinations! Thank you for entering Rhedd and Rosies challenge, good luck! Wendy (DT member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Blooms & Blossoms" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, I love the color combo! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree, black and white + one other color is HARD. You totally rocked it though! Adorable tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card . Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies . Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete