Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Every Inchie Monday: Ruin

 Originally I made this inchie with beads but it didn't turn out how I wanted it to. You couldn't even tell that it was a castle! I really didn't want to draw another inchie because I think it's boring, but now I'm happy that I did because this turned out really well compared to the other one.  It's suppose to be an old castle that is going to ruin and falling apart.





This is the picture that inspired me.

See other interpretations, here.

8 comments:

  1. Great job, sometimes things don't turn out the way we want them too! I think you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inchie turned out fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great. And I love that you've shown us your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to agree with other comments, your drawing has the feel of a very old ruin. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant. I really looks as if it will fall down in a stormy night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look of this one, this theme is hard to do in beads! I will be posting mine later & I had to really think about it hard LOL great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This definitely has the feel of something about to collapse. Love seeing your inspiration source and really enjoyed the description of your art process as well.

    ReplyDelete