Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Purple Card

  I made this card for someone who gave me a lovely Christmas present. In her house there is purple everywhere! You can't look anywhere without seeing purple. She even has a purple Christmas tree! So, I thought the only right thing to do was to make a purple card.
   I was surprised when I looked in my collection of paper and found very little purple paper. I don't know why seeming as most girls favourite colour is purple. Maybe it's just the collections of paper I'm buying.
  I tried!
I love this digi, to see more like it go here.


Challenges;
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Girly
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Flower Power



6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful Thank You card...the mouse is too cute. Maybe you like purple too and have used all your papers already. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Purple is a favorite of mine also. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card I really love the sparkle of it.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely thank you card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh this is super cute!!! adorable! Thanks for joining us at BMC and Diva's this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete